1. All individuals in private/government institutions with EVRLC member/s are welcome to participate in this contest.
2. Each participant must SUBMIT ONLY ONE entry.
3. Participants must come up with a logo that would interpret the mission/vision of the organization PLAI-EVRLC.
4. The design must be done by free-hand rendered in Markers, Ink, Pastel, Watercolor, Oil or Acrylic or by computer or both free-hand and computer on a 10" x 15" illustration board (1/4 size) using the white background in the vertical format. There are no restrictions in the numbers of colors used.
5. A rationale explaining the logo must be written legibly in a short size bond paper in not less than 50 words. This rationale must be pasted at the back of the artwork.
6. The logo should not carry the name of the artist.
7. The design of the logo must be certified original and/or officially submitted by the participant. Any complaints that may rise due to similarities. likeness or comparison of the design, the participant will be responsible to prove its authenticity.
8. The logo making competition shall be judged on the following criteria:
Originality: 40%; Significance: 40%; Aesthetic Value: 20%
9. All designs submitted as entry for the contest shall be considered as property of the PLAI-EVRLC.
10. PLAI-EVRLC reserves the right to reject any and all entries and does not disclose the reason.
11. Judges will be selected and appointed by the Chairman of the EVRLC.
12. Judges' decision are deemed final and not contestable.
DEADLINE for submission of entries shall be on May 29, 2009, Friday, 10:00 A.M.
Submit entries to any of the following contact persons:
Ms. Karina Immaculada B. Apale - Visayas State University, Baybay, Leyte
Mrs. Florita C. Cabato - Eastern Samar State University, Borongan City
Mrs. Nimfa Degala - Leyte Provincial Library, People's Center, Tacloban City
Mrs. Delecia Pajao - Southern Leyte Provincial Library, Maasin City